They say 30 is the new 20, so instead of waiting to get your $#!t together when you turn the big 3-0, start sooner. Here's five things you should start doing in your 20s, not 30s:
1. Work out when you feel like it. If you're not up for hitting the gym, don't (and don't give yourself a guilt trip for skipping a session). Workouts are more productive when you actually want to do them.
2. Be honest about sex. If you're not enjoying sex with your partner, tell them. Life's too short to have miserable sex. Or something like that.
3. Leave people alone. Quite telling people "you should" and "you ought to" because you can't change people.
4. Date people who actually want to date you. Don't hold onto the hope that maybe, eventually, in the somewhat distant future he'll come around and commit to you. Just move on.
5. Go to the dentist as much as your insurance will allow. It's usually twice a year, and it's going to save your behind in the long run.
Source: EliteDaily/ Photo: Getty Images