Mansfield, OH—Mayor Tim Theaker has announced city-wide Trick or Treat has been scheduled for Saturday, October 29, 2022 from 3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. for those residents who wish to participate.
It is suggested the participating age group be no older than 12.
Residents wishing to participate in Trick or Treat are asked to turn on their porch light between the hours of 3:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m.
We also want to remind everyone there will be small children walking around and to take extra precautions when driving.
Some additional recommendations are listed below:
· First and foremost - You do not have to participate if you do not want to or you do not feel safe.
· Do not participate if you or your child feels sick, has symptoms of COVID-19 or is at high risk of complications due to underlying medical conditions or with a compromised immune system.
· Avoid rubber or plastic costume masks.
· Go only during times designated by local authorities.
· Trick or treat in small groups.
· Stay in your own neighborhood.
· Take only wrapped candy or treats and examine all treats before eating.