At this point, do you consider basically anyone younger than you a millennial? Like, when babies are born today, are you like, "Those damn millennials!"
Well apparently The Pew Research Center has enough authority that their opinion matters on stuff like this. And they just announced the official definition of a millennial: Anyone born between 1981 and 1996. So anyone 22 to 37 this year!
Here's Pew's full breakdown of the generations . . .
1. Silent generation: Born 1928 to 1945.
2. Baby boomers: Born 1946 to 1964.
3. Generation X: Born 1965 to 1980.
4. Millennials: Born 1981 to 1996.
5. And for anyone born after 1996, there's no official name yet for the generation. But It time and a name will come.
Courtesy Of Pew Research Center