A new survey found the average young adult between 18 and 25 years old is stressed out for six hours a day. Yeah . . . welcome to being an adult. Here are the top ten things they're stressed about . . .
1. Money. ( We all stress about money)
2. Their future.
3. Their appearance.
4. Their weight. So that's two in the top five that have to do with vanity.
5. Their overall health.
6. Getting a job.
7. Trying to get into a chosen career path, which is slightly different than finding a job.
8. Finding a job that pays enough money, which IS kind of repetitive.
9. The health of a friend or family member.
10. Meeting deadlines and goals at work.
Courtesy Of BroBible