A rainy day can instantly put a damper on your vacation. With that in mind, Elite Daily has compiled a list of seven things to do on vacation when it rains. Here they are:
- Visit a trendy coffee shop for an Insta-worthy treat. Discover a favorite new blend and catch up on some reading or journal writing,
- Head to the theater. You might even discover some independent films that you wouldn't find in your hometown.
- Pamper yourself with a wine bath experience. You'll leave your vacation feeling more refreshed than ever.
- Check out the food truck scene. Hunt down a truck that serves up the local cuisine.
- Visit a unique museum. Try to get off the beaten path and check out some unusual or quirky museums.
- Go shopping. Consider visiting some discount stores, trendy boutiques, vintage shops, or markets that aren't available back home.
- Go to a local concert. Visit a nearby bar, or ask a local about some bands that might be playing.