Here are seven signs you might need to be single for awhile.
- You feel pressure to date. If you are seeking a relationship, it should be because it’s what you want.
- You’re scared of relationships. Sometimes you need to take a step back and work on yourself.
- You’re scared of being alone. This is definitely an issue that can take a while and come to terms with if you want to avoid getting into a pattern of bad relationships.
- You’re rebounding. Give yourself a chance to reset.
- Your baggage feels heavy. We all have baggage from past relationships, but it shouldn't be totally dominating.
- You keep picking the wrong people. If your exes all have some flaws or toxic behaviors in common, it may be time for a break.
- You’re feeling very sensitive to rejection. When we're feeling less than 100 percent, we start to invest too much and take every tiny slight very personally.