Long flights are even worse when you're stuck, like most of us, in economy. Thankfully, LifeHacker has compiled some tips for surviving your long ride in coach with a bit more style and comfort. Here they are:
- Bring your own blanket, coat or comfortable layers for warmth.
- Bring an inflatable pillow for neck and back support.
- Pack a hygiene kit with toothbrushing supplies, deodorant, moisturizer, or even a facial sheet mask.
- Plan for sleep by blocking light with an eye mask and blocking sound with ear plugs or headphones.
- Try to score an upgrade at the airline desk; it might be worth it.