10 Tweets About Women's Worst First Dates

Bad Date

Someone on Twitter recently tweeted, "Ladies: Tell me about your worst date." Here are 10 of the most cringe-inducing anecdotes that women responded with.

  • He was a professional athlete who kept making sure I knew how impressive he was, and then told me in the car ON THE WAY to the restaurant, "There's a 90% chance I'm gonna sleep with you tonight." I guess he underestimated by 10% say in the matter. 
  • I ended up having to pay the whole tab (because he forgot his card)... and during the movie, his girlfriend found my Instagram and DM'ed me telling me how they've been dating for three years and he always does things like this.
  • A guy spent all of dinner telling me about his ex-girlfriends and how after each breakup, he had to move out of their place and move back home. Then he asked how big my apartment was. 
  • Over coffee, he told me he was married but that his wife was "flexible." 
  • He accidentally texted me something along the lines of "Sorry babe, church going late," then had the nerve to say he meant to send it to his sister. 
  • Shows up with a friend who is dressed like Michael Jackson. On our way to the car, the friend drops a bottle and a shard of glass pops into my date's eye. Cut to the ER... me and the friend are in the waiting room, it's packed. He gets up and proceeds to put on a full concert of MJ tunes. 
  • He picked me up on a Sunday morning. Thought were were going to have a breakfast date at a hotel. Ended up in the hotel's conference room where his church gathers. Had to sit through a two-hour church service. 
  • Walked me to the bar, popped me down on a seat, said he was going for a s**t, never came back. Him and his friend picked me up in a huge truck (friend was driving). 
  • The driver asked me if I wanted to do shots with him, went 110km/hour while chain-smoking cigarettes, they stopped to steal a bike, and told me about the time they did an armed robbery on a weed dispensary. 
  • He talked about himself non-stop and only asked me two questions: 1) Was Michael Jackson guilty and 2) What was the point of the Dewey Decimal System? Then he got an emergency text about a fire in the chemistry lab he was supervising and invited me to come. HARD PASS. 
CRob

CRob

Want to know more about CRob? Get their official bio, social pages & articles on Y-105!

title

Content Goes Here